Increased Trust and Credibility
Open and verifiable credentialing and performance tracking for each user.
Automation of Dispute Resolution
Smart contracts will allow users access to automated and impartial arbitration.
Decreased Costs and Transactional Friction
Automation of disputes, decreased fraud, and built-in review moderation decrease costs and friction and increase trust.
Staking tokens will allow users to interact with the community and reward contractors.
Easy-to-Use Application Built Around Dashing Technology
GetDashing allows users to find, book, and manage home services while taking advantage of Dashing technology.
Enable Complex Transactions
GetDashing plans to make managing complex, multifaceted projects easy by consolidating them into one application.
Current home services platforms have two problems: they have the ability to pick and choose reviews of contractors or service providers and there is no protection if a contractor doesn't do a good job. Dashing is created to change how the home services market works buy creating an ecosystem of trust between the homeowner and the contractor.
Dashing uses blockchain technology to create a transparent system where contractors and homeowners can find a better fit for their projects and be able to trust one another based on past projects.
M. Kristian Selders
- Initial conception of Dashing platform and GetDashing Home Services
- Research for underlying public leger application (trust, dispute resolution, smart contract management)
- Conceptual development of token platform (waves, ERC20, Bitcoin RSK analysis and selection)
- Initial token architecture development
- White paper release
- Token infrastructure development
- Smart Contract development and testing
- Contract audit and platform Audit
- Beta release of GetDashing (application for iOS and backend transaction management)
- Initial Launch of GetDashing platform - Top 150 cities by population in the United States.
- Smart contract Beta with Audited code